Alvo Stockmans PostMentalism question

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
The important thing is that they can mark the envelope and push it into the post box themselves, so they know that there's no way you could tamper with it.

Remember, it IS just a magic trick, but it's a very convincing one as you don't even have to be there when they open it!!!

D.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
basically
heres what i want to point out.
You write the prediction, the envelope is marked, they put it in the letter box. Now it is against the law to touch that envelope from then on. When it arrives is fully the matter of the postal service.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Does the prediction arrive at the specs house before, on, or after the day of the event predicted? None of the reviews Ive read mention this. thanks

Say you wanted to predict the winner of the Super Bowl. A couple hours before, you make a prediction, put it in an envelope, address it, and give it to your spec to put in a mail drop.

The Super Bowl happens, and you just smile.

A couple days later (however long it takes the post office to do the work) the spec will get the letter in the mail.

The best thing is the LONG suspense they have. It takes a couple days. BUT they get the letter they put in the mail with a full, detailed prediction. And, when the effect happens, you are not there. In their own little quiet time, all by their self, they open the letter they have been expecting and find that you were right.

Sep 1, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
Oh, so they can MARK/SIGN the envelope?! I didnt realize that, that steps it up a notch. As far as when it arrives, it didnt really matter to me one way or the other I just wanted clarification. Thanks much for the info guys.

J

Joseph C

Oh, so they can MARK/SIGN the envelope?! I didnt realize that, that steps it up a notch. As far as when it arrives, it didnt really matter to me one way or the other I just wanted clarification. Thanks much for the info guys.

No. In fact, you are the one who writes the friend's address on the envelope.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results