Ambitious Card battle

byu

Jul 1, 2009
USA
I'm willing to challenge anyone on a battle on our Ambitious Card Routines.

I'm not exactly sure how battling works completely, I've read the FAQ, etc. but I think I know enough to start one.

My ACR isn't that great, by the way.

But anyway, how about a 7 day deadline, doesn't have to be live or anything like that.

By the way, if you battle me on this, you will probably win because I'm really bad at ACR, even though it's one of my best tricks.

May 3, 2008
Im effing serious, if you guys make the battle im going to ask it to get deleted, practice the thing before you try to battle, spare us the time.

How do you know he hasn't practiced it. Mayne he's just being modest. There's no need to bash him or any of his challengers because you have no clue whether they practiced or not.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
So basically if someone talk about a trick you just expect that they haven't practiced it and they'll be bad until proven wrong?

Im a very nice guy, and I usually put all my trust into strangers, if he says that he is really bad at ACR, ill take his word for it, if he doesnt says anything, well, there isnt much to say, im just taking his word to be true.

So basically if someone talk about a trick you just expect that they haven't practiced it and they'll be bad until proven wrong?

And now that I think about your post again, man, there are a lot of "talkers"around here, so.....(I hope I already made my point).

May 3, 2008
Im a very nice guy, and I usually put all my trust into strangers, if he says that he is really bad at ACR, ill take his word for it, if he doesnt says anything, well, there isnt much to say, im just taking his word to be true.

And now that I think about your post again, man, there are a lot of "talkers"around here, so.....(I hope I already made my point).

I'm not even going to bother with this.

May 3, 2008
That kinda shows your character, I actually hoped that you were going to try to defend your point far a lot more, well, it speaks a lot for you.

Sorry that instead of fighting with someone I don't know and have never met before over a magic forum I'm walking away. The fact that you're so aggressive to the starter of this thread and myself show me a lot about YOUR character.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Sorry that instead of fighting with someone I don't know and have never met before over a magic forum I'm walking away. The fact that you're so aggressive to the starter of this thread and myself show me a lot about YOUR character.

Funny that you take it as a fight, I was having a civilised discussion back there, anyway, if you feel curious, search my last posts, or threads, Im tired of lame battles, unpracticed sleights, crotch shots....I could go on and on, but Ill stop now, you get my point.

I was nice man, I was friendly, but lame battles and poor excuses made me the angry troll that I am right now, yep I was a little harsh (sorry to the original poster) and I excuse for that, but now that he is informed I hope he practices his routines and comes here with awesome routines, that kick the H** out of all of us, meanwhile, if you consider your routines bad, stay away from the battle forums, if you wanna give it a try, go ahead, I will not stop you, but be advised that Im not the only one that thinks this way.

I wanna feel warmth in my heart again and try to be friendly once more, I'll even consider to go out of my cave to get some fresh air.

byu

Jul 1, 2009
USA
Well, if he proves me wrong with his vid, I'll shut my mouth, meanwhile i'll take his word about it.

1. My ACR is very bad.
2. I DO practice, a LOT (if you don't believe me, ask rmendbball)
3. Considering that pretty much everyone here is better than me at ACR, I probably won't prove you wrong.
4. I will practice before I film it.
5. I only hope to get better at ACR by doing this battle, I have almost no intention of winning.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
1. My ACR is very bad.

Thanks for the sincerity

2. I DO practice, a LOT (if you don't believe me, ask rmendbball)

Good for you

3. Considering that pretty much everyone here is better than me at ACR, I probably won't prove you wrong.

Okay, things are not looking that good now....

4. I will practice before I film it.
Okay, we re kinda returning to the right road

5. I only hope to get better at ACR by doing this battle, I have almost no intention of winning.

Look friend, think of it this way, people are going to actually take their time, wait for your video to show and see it aaalll the way long, just because you are battling? i dont see how are you going to improve that way.

Now, If you really want to grow, make a video of your ACR, upload it to the card magic forum and ask for critics and suggestions on how to improve it, take those opinions and suggestions, and practice, that's the way to go.:)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results