American Choppers Meets Magic...

hey guys, don't have much time here just a few min before i gota jump back on the tour bus BUT wanted to drop a line to tell everybody if you're in canada or can somehow get the canadian CBC station you MUST check out champion magician greg frewin's upcoming tv special that's airing december 9th at 9pm eastern. t11 artist lee asher consulted on this tv special and i hung out with greg the other day and saw some clips that are on youtube he showed and anybody who knows me knows i got my dirty hands in everything in this industry and would not bull**** when i say this is what REAL magic on tv should look like being performed by a REAL magician. will no doubt be the BEST magic special to come on tv in the past 10 years. greg has been working hard on this for some time and nobody is more deserving of this than him. the guy is brilliant and not only that a really nice guy ontop of it - which is rare in this business. show him some lovin' and watch the show if not for him do it for your ol' pal danny sperry here as an early Christmas present!

ta,
Danny Boi

hey guys, don't have much time here just a few min before i gota jump back on the tour bus BUT wanted to drop a line to tell everybody if you're in canada or can somehow get the canadian CBC station you MUST check out champion magician greg frewin's upcoming tv special that's airing december 9th at 9pm eastern. t11 artist lee asher consulted on this tv special and i hung out with greg the other day and saw some clips that are on youtube he showed and anybody who knows me knows i got my dirty hands in everything in this industry and would not bull**** when i say this is what REAL magic on tv should look like being performed by a REAL magician. will no doubt be the BEST magic special to come on tv in the past 10 years. greg has been working hard on this for some time and nobody is more deserving of this than him. the guy is brilliant and not only that a really nice guy ontop of it - which is rare in this business. show him some lovin' and watch the show if not for him do it for your ol' pal danny sperry here as an early Christmas present!

ta,
Danny Boi
any website i can catch this on....i don't have that channel...

ta,
Danny Boi

I'll be checking this out hes a great magician and really excited about this Dan.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results