An auction for a cause

Aug 31, 2007
www.the3c.info
Hey guys and gals,

Im auctioning of a few decks for my wife's charity, Walk MS.

I dont usually promote my auctions all that much, but I feel this one is very much worth it.

My wife does neurological research here in Cincinnati, and sees a lot of MS patients. Problem is, by the time they reach her they are into the experimental research phase, and are deteriorating fast. She has gotten to know a lot of these people just to see them die from this disease.

My auction says free shipping to the US only, but if you request an invoice from me and tell me what forum you are from I will ship anywhere in the world for free.

There is also a donate link on the auction description if you would like to donate yourself.

My wife sees the effects of MS everyday, and the research to cure it means a lot to her. Therefore it means a lot to me.

If you win the auction, anything else you buy from my store is free shipping as well.

I very rarely post up about my auctions, but this is for a reason.

Please at least take a look.

US residents who win the auction will also get a tax write off form from us, saving you even more.

Here is the auction link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290219036126&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Check my feedback, even Daniel Madison leaves me positive feedback, lol

Thanks all for your time!
Nathan Palmer

Nov 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Thats so cool! One of my favorite teachers has MS and she has been really promoting the MS walk, I think we have raised over 3000 dollars at my school :). I donated some as well. Anyway what you are doing is great!
Best of wishes!

Aug 31, 2007
www.the3c.info
Im selling one of my decks of Jerrys as well in the ebay store, if anyone wants a used but like new deck of em.

@Marc- Im pretty sure thats what MS is, but I would have to confirm with my wife, lol :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results