An Idea in my head

Sep 30, 2007
Hey everyone, there is this idea I have for a routine and i think it's acceptable, but 2nd opinions always help! First, I am not a greedy person and do not want to sell this, haha.

So this can be done with two or three spectators, one of which must be female.

You begin by having one of them select a card (for here it is the 9 of spades) and "lose it in the middle". *Suddenly* just like magic! it comes to the top! (guess how that works...)
You take it into your right hand and ask the female to think of a card that reflects her and her personality. Now the 9 of spades has jumped to the top of the pack in the left hand, but replaced with her thought of card (never named out loud).

The mechanical stuff any magician would pick up instantly, but it could certainly be a miracle for a layperson.

3 specator variation:
1 - force card for 1 of them
2 - next spectator selects a card (free choice, for here king of diamonds)
3 - "lost in the middle" then, *Suddenly* just like magic! it comes to the top!
4 - take it in right hand ask female to think of a card that reflects her
5 - the king of diamonds goes to the top of the pack in the left hand, but replaced with her thought of card (never named out loud), which is also the card that the 1st spec "chose".

so 3 different people get 3 different climaxes.

its alright if u think its crap, just respond!

Sep 30, 2007
haha yeah it is the queen of hearts. I know that works more times than not, but I think I heard somewhere that men will choose king of spades.

and if she doesn't think of the queen of hearts, she will not react, thus indicating that you then say afterwards "So I told you to think of a card that reflected you, so go ahead and take it out."

then just do triumph, make it float, it doesn't really matter. Would you do an ACR? I'm not sure because you already made a card rise to the top, so to them its just repitition, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 24, 2007
sounds really cool. maybe post back after you first do it let us know the reaction it got. spectators love to have a hand in a trick so getting 3 people involved will definitely make it look good

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results