• No.

Votes: 63 72.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 30, 2007
Dearest Theory11 Community,

This evening, as we do each week, Wayne Houchin and myself were discussing JB's personal life. After a 3 hour conversation, we decided that we needed some help solving the following logic problem that is, I swear, 100% based on fact.

1) JB claims to have a girlfriend.

2) Houchin and I don't believe him.

3) The reason that we don't believe him is that he is lying. Here's why:

4) We've known JB for a while now and have never once seen his girlfriend in person. She's always conveniently "studying abroad in Milan" or some crap like that.

5) Neither of us has actually spoken with her on the phone.

6) Sometimes, when we call him he'll say something like, "Oh, I'm talking to my girlfriend Katie right now. Hang on. Let me get her off the other line." Then he puts his phone on mute for a few seconds pretending to be on the other line. "Okay, I'm back. Sometimes Karen and I talk on the phone because that's what people in a relationship do because I'm really in a relationship with her. Sometime maybe you'll meet Kristy in person because she really does exist."

6) When we asked to see a picture of her, JB showed us a picture of some girl he probably printed off the internet. He wasn't even in the picture because he was too lazy to Photoshop himself in. Step up your game, we see right through you.

7) He went to "Milan" (read: he stayed at home and called us from his Skype number) recently to visit his imaginary girl. This was an obvious lie because when he called us from "Milan," he was still speaking English and not "Milan Land Language."

You do the math. And now that there is actually a poll, you should vote in it.

Dana

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
From the evidence i see here, i would say that he is bluffing.

It seems like Dana and Wayne have some work to do, there has to be a girl out there that would be attracted to the ceo of a thriving magic company and a guy who was able to fill out a 1500 seat magic show.

Aug 30, 2007
Okay, who the hell keeps voting yes? You can't just keep voting in your own poll because you're an admin Bayme. That's cheating.

Dana

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
i retract my statement...i have received info confirming the existence of the mythical bayme's girl friend

dana, you should change the poll to the type where you can see who voted...so we can see the truth!

Nov 25, 2007
wayne,and dana:maybe you should call the fbi and have them track JB's phone calls....thats the easiest way :)
can u guys post the picture of JB's girlfreind?

Aug 30, 2007
wayne,and dana:maybe you should call the fbi and have them track JB's phone calls....thats the easiest way :)
can u guys post the picture of JB's girlfreind?

Sure. Just give me a second to search for "cute girl" on Google Images. That's what JB did.

Dana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results