An other way to use magic

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by Semloh88, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Hey guys!
    A lot of times I see magicians only sitting at home, practising and pracitsing, over and over again. But not many people actually go out and use the power they got. So I teamed up with a friend of mine and we tried to pick up girls using magic. Here is the link () if you want to see what you can use magic for.

2. Back when i was younger and bolder lol (and not married with a daughter lol) I used to do 2 card monte but the switched out cards would say "Call me" and have my number on them. Out of the maybe 30 or so people i did it for only 2 actually called me lol

Wasn't as smooth as i thought.

3. Imo, I think it's kinda messed up to use magic in a... idk what word I should use, but I think you know what I mean.

Magic shouldn't be used as a social manipulation device. Bust it out to amp up a conversation? Fine. Use it to entertain people? Fine. But using it to become your social gateway, and for "selfish" reasons (so to speak)? I don't think Magic should be defining you, or making you seem like someone your not.

Plus, most of the time you'll come off as a creep.

Antonio Diavolo and Lindel like this.
  4. From a good looking young guy this premise can work. There are a lot of overweight old middle aged guys doing this, it gets creepy really quick.

Fun video though!

kennethcmerrill likes this.