Anaconda Dribble - 2009

Jun 15, 2009
hey guys , i was obsessed wit the anaconda dribble , i tried all sorts of ways to get the dvd .. but i cld not afford it :( so i took it to my self tht i will learn this on my own...

this vid is dedicated to the virts to shwo how desperate i was with the anaconda :)

i knw i have not masterd it YET, but they are pretty BIG .. see for yur self :D

anaconda dribble -2009 ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wZKTXGMkio

RATE , Comment , Critisize

Jun 15, 2009
thank yu :) really means alot to me .. glad u liked this ..

this is my first post here in t11 ..

Dec 16, 2008
Austin, TX
I think he knows how to catch it already....
I can get mine a decent leng pretty constantly, about 1.5 feet 100 percent of the time, but I've done it many times well over 3 feet.
Great video! I like how you clipped in bits where the cards fell, made it have a fun vibe to it or something... don't really know. I also really liked the end, where you just made it as long as possible, then let it drop; that was really cool! Keep it up!

Jun 15, 2009
thanks optical for ur comments :D

wld love to see ur anaconda too ^^

n yea the video editing :D im learning vegas so took this as my project for class :)

I think he knows how to catch it already....
I can get mine a decent leng pretty constantly, about 1.5 feet 100 percent of the time, but I've done it many times well over 3 feet.
Great video! I like how you clipped in bits where the cards fell, made it have a fun vibe to it or something... don't really know. I also really liked the end, where you just made it as long as possible, then let it drop; that was really cool! Keep it up!
It dosent look like it. his catch is all over the place.

J.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results