And All will be Consumed by Christopher Wiehl

Jan 11, 2011
YO.

What they Say

And All Will Be Consumed is a very visual method for the coin in bottle effect that allows you to perform the effect under test conditions. Here's an example: Borrow a quarter have it signed, next have the bottle examined completely and then screw on the cap. At this point in the effect your spectator is aware that it is impossible for you to make their signed quarter appear in the bottle. And in a few seconds, with their signed quarter visible in your hand the entire time that's exactly what you do.

With Chris Wiehl's exciting new method it makes performing the holy grail of coin in bottle effects possible. Not only that but this makes it very easy to perform this effect under test conditions. With the "Consumed" gimmick you can also perform penetrations with markers and many other borrowed items. With a simple routine and the "why didn't I think of that" gimmick included you will be performing this in no time.

Gimmick Included
Easy to Master
Quarter Can Be Borrowed and Signed
Bottle can be borrowed
Uses a new method unlike other coin in bottle effects
No Switches(their coin really goes in the bottle)
No hiding their coin in the hand or even in the cap
Examined before and after
Perform surrounded
Quick / instant set up
Impromptu version included

Effect: Does exactly what the description says. Awesome, and very visual.

Teaching: Chris is the best teacher I've seen so far. (Yes, even better than people like DG and WH)

He goes through everything so clearly, you can't go wrong with it. Even if you still have doubts (I have no idea why you would have them), you can contact Chris and ask him about it. He'll ask you to proof that you have the DVD. Overall fantastic teaching. I give it a 9/10 because the teaching for the impromptu version is rushed. 9/10.

Quality: Don't even talk about it. 10/10.

Method: It'll give you a "why the hell did I buy this the method is so easy" type of reaction. Easy method, hard to get down. 8/10

Gimmick: Good quality gimmick. Gimmick is not necessary in the performance, it just makes your life a tad bit easier. Teaching of gimmick is briefly mentioned, but it's totally logical and very easy.

Overall:

buy this now.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results