Android or iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2018
I'm going to buy a new phone to watch the Magic. which one is better ? Please give me some advice.
Thx !

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
I have a Galaxy S8+... the screen is nice and big for videos and reading.
It doesn't have the limitations the iPhone does in terms of downloading stuff.

Apr 27, 2018
I have a Galaxy S8+... the screen is nice and big for videos and reading.
It doesn't have the limitations the iPhone does in terms of downloading stuff.
I have an old Samsung , but it's four years old , do you have other idea ? in fact , i was planning to buy an iPhone , but my friend says it doesn't work for me , I am very confused

Aug 15, 2017
Can I please say that the iPhone is overrated simply because some wrongly believe that greater price equals greater quality?

Android phones are far more user-friendly and PRACTICAL (they have a headphone jack, for one thing), and most Samsung models outstrip iPhones by a large margin.

iPhones' IMMENSE demand and popularity is something I don't get.

Reactions: Desert Cool
Apr 27, 2018
Can I please say that the iPhone is overrated simply because some wrongly believe that greater price equals greater quality?

Android phones are far more user-friendly and PRACTICAL (they have a headphone jack, for one thing), and most Samsung models outstrip iPhones by a large margin.

iPhones' IMMENSE demand and popularity is something I don't get.
What you mean the Samsung is the best .i have seen Magic on my old Samsung , Because of its age, so i wants to replace a new phone.

Aug 15, 2017
What you mean the Samsung is the best .i have seen Magic on my old Samsung , Because of its age, so i wants to replace a new phone.
I would recommend the latest model of Samsung. If you wanna watch some thing, Samsung's AMOLED display does the job the BEST.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
A good discussion for another place. Most new phones will be just fine to watch magic videos on the major sites. Going to lock this because it's not about magic but best of luck choosing your new toy!

Feel free to continue the conversation in a private message

Reactions: RealityOne
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results