Andthensome in Production

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Why have it as an extension?
Doesn't that defeat the whole idea of a trilogy?

Either way, looks can be deadly. I'm sure those will kill!

Gustav

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I just read that thread, and Dan clears up that andthensome is actually a follow-up dvd.

Can't wait!

Gustav

Sep 1, 2007
We know that their is a cut called Molecile 4 hollywood. And a trick called Hedbergs All over.

Sep 20, 2008
i like the sound of hedberg all over. for some reason it gives a vibe of a heckler- confusing sort of trick.

i love the idea. damn, that's another one i gotta buy!

Jun 4, 2008
Fort Worth, TX
andthensome: now in production

http://dananddave.com/a/announcements/andthensome-now-in-production.html

'Production on andthensome, the 4th and final disc to The Trilogy, has begun. Stay in touch and visit here often for weekly updates.'

hey guys i was checking out dan and dave's site and i saw this on their latest news.

anybody know whats gonna be on this last dvd?? i know its stuff that didnt fit into the first 3 dvd's but is it just more of everything else??

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
There's been a couple of threads on this, they are even on the front 2 pages still ;)

Check before you post! But it certainly seems promising :)

Gustav

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
well now it doesn't make sense.

It's called the Trilogy because of the 3 discs. Now that there is gonna be 4....what's it gonna be.... The Quadgoly???

Dec 10, 2007
well now it doesn't make sense.

It's called the Trilogy because of the 3 discs. Now that there is gonna be 4....what's it gonna be.... The Quadgoly???

no, because its an addition to the trilogy. It wont be sold with it. Its a separate DVD that references a lot of things from the trilogy.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results