Andthensome or Tarantula?

Dec 5, 2008
Im conflicted between them both. Im buyign TA and 1 more thing but i have to choose, i dont want to make the wrong decision and regret it for the rest of the year cuz i cant buy anymore magic stuff for the rest of the year if i buy these things, i need opinions...

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Tarantula has not been released, so I don't really see the point of the question... If the Trilogy style material suits you, get that. If it doesn't, don't. Same as in the other topic mate.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
I'd go with Tarantula, if you'll be using it a lot. I've had the privilege of using one pre-release; and I must say it looks and works rather beautifully.

Andthensome looks like it has decently good card work - much the same as in the Trilogy, I'd imagine. Not stuff that's really "performing magic".

Ben

Feb 15, 2008
WTF?! This is just a stupid question. They're both almost totally different things. Besides, the Tarantula hasn't been released yet!!

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Not really clive.
Ive heard some bad things about Andthensome. Some of these are even from noobs. So it is quite a considerable question.
It really depends on you style. If youre more of the teen who likes the flourishy crap then Andthensome would be it. Also Vice Versa. If youre like me and have interests in almost everything, I would suggest Tarantula. Although it is only one thing, It seems more valuable in knowledge as well as product. Andthensome just seems like the little bits and pieces they couldnt put into the Trilogy. Like when you are sticking a piece of paper on an object and you just trim off the edges. Andthensome just seems like those edges to me.
The tarantula also looks way cooler haha. IT GOES INTO A CUP FOR GOD SAKES!

Some people hate IT and I honestly hated the LOOPS as for some reason, the place I hand around have really white spaces and what ever and that just isnt ideal for LOOPS. But still, now im buying Tarantula over Andthensome. (pre ordering now)

Sep 17, 2008
Maryland
Like almost everyone has already said...it depends on your style. Me personally, I would rather get andthensome. I am a kind of person who doesnt like to use many gimmicks. So keep in mind that whenever you are going to perform tarantula you will need to have that handy. As for andthensome, it's mostly slight of hand and training. I think you would get more knowledge by getting the andthensome, but with the downfall of a great effect from using trantula.

Just always remember....you can always buy whatever else you want at a later time. Be patient. :)

Dec 5, 2008
thanks guys i made my choice, i chose to hypnotise my dad to make him buy all 3 things for me :) so all i have to do is wait for TA and ATS to come to my house and i hae to wait till E ships the taratula

hypnotism is the best way to get what you want

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results