Angel Zero 1 on 1 (dangerous DVD set) by D+M

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
Angel Zero 1 on 1 or in Dangerous dvd set.

Effect:
A card is selected then a corner is ripped from the selected card. The torn piece of card then vanishes into thin air. Then appears where ever the performer wants.

Quality:
I think the 1 on 1 is just edited out of Dangerous Mysterious DVD, not sure, but it is still amazing.

10/10

Difficultly and practicality :
Its not the hard, it requires some acting and miming also some good patter and script. You have to prepare the gimmick once a performance, but its worth it. You also need to get a good place to have the corner. You do lose a card, but i have a deck that i rip and use for gimmicks.

3/10 (as it says before the explanation)

Reactions:
This trick, when used with skill and on laymen. Then expect some serious astonishment. In the preview the people start going crazy, so expect some thing like that.

Overall:

The trick is amazing, its a solid trick. At the same time it needs a performer that has great presentation and acting skills. you use this as an opener or a closer, I use it as a closer.

PLEASE PLEASE do not perform this trick in 10 minutes of practice, this requires hours to make the effect better and better.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results