Angle Z - Already have dangerous

Apr 26, 2011
Hey guys

I already have the dangerous DVD where Daniel Madison teaches angle Zero.

I was wondering if the new stand alone DVD has enough new material and variations to justify the purchase.

Thanks

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Daniel Madison didn't really start to appreciate Angle Zero until a bit after he published the effect. He said that he thought it was a neat idea but didn't continue to work with it. The new release of Angle Z is basically just a master class on the same effect. Learn how to perform it with a signed card, a randomly selected card, how to use Angle Z as a penetration through a glass table, effective locations to make the torn corner appear, loads of information. New subtleties to make the effect significantly stronger, and new applications that you may not have considered. Overall, if you already enjoy Angle Zero, than the Angle Z DVD will have something for you.

Personally, I actually love the Angle Zero effect. I think it's an absolutely killer piece of card magic, pun intended.

c.t

Apr 17, 2013
Australia
Daniel Madison didn't really start to appreciate Angle Zero until a bit after he published the effect. He said that he thought it was a neat idea but didn't continue to work with it. The new release of Angle Z is basically just a master class on the same effect. Learn how to perform it with a signed card, a randomly selected card, how to use Angle Z as a penetration through a glass table, effective locations to make the torn corner appear, loads of information. New subtleties to make the effect significantly stronger, and new applications that you may not have considered. Overall, if you already enjoy Angle Zero, than the Angle Z DVD will have something for you.

Personally, I actually love the Angle Zero effect. I think it's an absolutely killer piece of card magic, pun intended.

All true, especially if you already have it the dvd will take it to the next level, definitely worth the money and pun was great :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results