Angle Zero - Help

Jan 21, 2009
PM me I need some help with a modification for this trick, Id like to show all of the card and go from there.

Nov 8, 2007
I apologize in advance for offering no solution to the posed request. That said....

Unless you're planning on altering the effect into something else for a specific purpose, I really don't see a reason in complicating the effect.

I've performed this a dozen or so times and have never gotten anything but completely astonished reactions.

If performed naturally and properly, there isn't any reason you need to show more than you do. The effect is completely convincing as it is.

Anymore is just making more work for yourself just to overprove something your audience shouldn't even be suspicious about in the first place.

If you want to be more open, act more open. You might be surprised the amount of problems you'll come across that just being natural and acting casual can solve.

Good luck with the effect.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I agree with Mat on this one - nonetheless I did provide an alternate handling that apparently allows you to show a full and intact card. There are some drawbacks, but yeah, it was more an exercise than a wish to actually create it. But if you'd like to find out, send me a PM.

I'll still be using the original handling though - as Mat said, I think it's perfectly fine as it is. Another reason it's fine is simply because even though you cannot show the card, the spectator thinks they know what has only apparently happened. Which is all that matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, can you edit that a little?
It just sounds like a bit of exposure, thanks :D

Anyway, if you really need to figure out a method for Angle Zero which involves showing the whole card, just experiment a little, it's not too hard to figure out.

Edited my quote too :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results