Angle Zero Idea!

Mar 7, 2008
irst of ll i really didnt like the way that daniel displayed the key card when it was picked ( only 3/4's ofthe card peeking from the deck...........pfffft thats not suspicious) so i knew i had to change that , so what i use is a ????.so they can take the card out just like they would in another card trick .i then use james ellis loding move to show them- me tearing the corner out of thir card.put the deck away and slowly vanish the corner piece then after the small awe, sit back in the chair as if the trick was finished until a few seconds after or the spectators look at me a bit funny.then i say quietly one moment as i reach for my beer bottle beer glass which is halfway across the table and as i lift it up to my lips and start drinking, the spectators see that little torn corner stuck to the bottom staring them in the face!!!! i love it,

ive tried to be really careful to not give the trick away but if some so and so edits this beacuse they think it is exposing ....then i really dont see the point how you can share your good ideas!!!!!

Oct 16, 2008
Well,It's good idea but,if some spectator think you steal a piece and stuck under a bottle?I think if a piece far from performer will be better. :)
Good job.

(sorry i'm bad english)

Well,It's good idea but,if some spectator think you steal a piece and stuck under a bottle?I think if a piece far from performer will be better. :)
Good job.

(sorry i'm bad english)

Agree, honestly i dont have this nor do i do it.
But i could see spectators, especially the questioning ones bothered by something you touch or move and say something like "Oh you loaded that while you moved it" or something. If it works, keep it up.
But i agree, anything far away from you would be excellent. i just got an idea but its nothing solid, maybe you could use it.
You know how some lamps have that glass or outside piece shaped like a cone sort of, and the wide part it facing up. Have the piece laying in there, and when your done, tell the spectator to tilt the lamp, and right there next to the light bulb (or near it) is the piece. Just an idea, not a great one

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results