Anglo playing cards? Do you have any?

Hey everyone what's up??

100_1368.jpg

100_1372.jpg

I was just wanting to know what you guys thought of ANGLOs..
The design of these cards are SWEET.. I love the back design, and they really do handle quite nicely.. I was just wanting to get some other peoples feedback on them and what they thought of them??
IThey are a hard deck to come by and I know they are REALLY big in japan.. I seen some japaness bidder pay $250usd for 6 decks.. Which is jsut CRAZY!!!

Well let me know what you think of the decks if you own any??
I have got a few bricks of them in my collection and am going to let some go..

If you dont any I have them listed at my store.. You can check them out if you want..

I have alot of different things in my store, alot of which aren't even posted yet.. I am just too lazy and don't want to LIST everything i have to get rid of..

Yea they are nice looking cards

The design of the ANGLOS is what makes them such a sick looking deck... I really like these cards and they handle exceptionally well.. These actually are designed for magicians specifically from what I understand.. They are made in a small printing facility in Sweden...
These cards are a beautifully designed deck and they FAN very good.. They are normal poker size.. Majority of magicians powder them.. I have some powdered and some not powdered.. I usually don't use powder.. They break in really nice though... They FARO very easily as well... Overall, I would rate them a 10 + for the way they look and I would give them a 8 or 9 for the way they handle... They aren't bad cards at all.. They can be a bit pricey, for a good deck of cards you are going to pay $6-$8usd a deck.. I seen an auction recently where 6 deck sof anglos sold for $250usd to some japanese bidder.. So they must be really popular over in japan in the magic community over there..
Unlike alot of cards I would say these ones live up to expectations though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results