Anglo Playing Cards

Jan 24, 2010
These decks seem to generate a lot of strong opinions one way or the other. More seem to like them then not. Also the general concensus is that they work real well for some card tricks and not as good with others. I think they will have a place in any magician's or card collector's collection. I really do appreciate all the ffedback everyone!!!

Jan 24, 2010
I got some great news! We have finialized our deal with Gycklaren magic! We will now be their US distributor! The best news is, we will be selling the decks for the same price they are! They will be:
$6.00 for rungbacks,poker edition 09 and poker limited edition 09,
$10.00 for the rainbow deck.
All colors will be stocked here in the US! As soon as we receive them and get them up on the website I will let everyone know. Thanks for all the feedback everyone has given me on these great cards. It really helped make my decesion to bring these cards in a lot easier.

Reactions: Ilaymaniak
Jan 24, 2010
I got some great news! We have finialized our deal with Gycklaren magic! We will now be their US distributor! The best news is, we will be selling the decks for the same price they are! They will be:
$6.00 for rungbacks,poker edition 09 and poker limited edition 09,
$10.00 for the rainbow deck.
All colors will be stocked here in the US! As soon as we receive them and get them up on the website I will let everyone know. Thanks for all the feedback everyone has given me on these great cards. It really helped make my decesion to bring these cards in a lot easier.

Jan 24, 2010
Anglo rugbacks arrival!!!

Finally they're here! We just received our first shipment of ANGLO RUGBACKS!!!! As previously stated, we will be selling these decks for the same price as gycklaren magic!!! The cost will be $6 for all the rugback decks except for the rainbow deck which will be $10. We are stocking all 13 colors in the US so shipping will be much quicker. We have just listed them on ebay for those of you who don't want to wait and pick them up now. We will also be running a website only special, buy at least 1 rugback deck and spend at least $82 and get free priority mail shipping!!!! The coupon code for the free shipping will be ANGLO. It is going to take a few days to get them up on the website so once they are up I will post and let everyone know. Thanks for all your help and opinions about these wonderful cards.
Thanks

www.bmpokerworld.com

Jan 24, 2010
anglo promotion!!!!

Hey everyone! We finally got the anglos up on the website. The snow really slowed things down. Anyway since we are introducing our brand new line we are running a free shipping promotion. Buy at least 1 anglo deck, spend $82 and you get free shipping for your entire order!! Just enter the coupon code ANGLO during check out.
Thanks!

www.bmpokerworld.com

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results