Angry - Genesis Missing In Package!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiotrJC

Elite Member
Dec 7, 2007
So I bought the Genesis Dvd along with some some smoke and mirrior decks. The pakage arrived today and was excited to start learning but im sad to say that the dvd Genesis did not come in the pakage. :mad: Has anyone ever had a problem like this and if so how long did it take the support team to fix it.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
So I bought the Genesis Dvd along with some some smoke and mirrior decks. The pakage arrived today and was excited to start learning but im sad to say that the dvd Genesis did not come in the pakage. :mad: Has anyone ever had a problem like this and if so how long did it take the support team to fix it.

Dude chill out, this forum is meant to talk about magic theory and thing sof the like, if you have a problem like this either contact Jon Raiker via PM or T11 cusomer support.

Whining here will not help at all.

Peace.

Jul 13, 2009
I can understand your frustration,

What Rd suggested is probably your best bet, but I am pretty sure Mr. Raiker will see this thread soon. I suggest though in the future to use a less dramatic delivery of the problem at hand.

Silver

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
No worries - simply file a ticket with our support center (complete with your Order ID) and we'll get you fixed up. This is obviously not something that happens regularly, but mistakes do occur on occasion.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results