Announcement - CCC2011 Winners

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
After receiving dozens of inquiries and submissions about launching the Cardistry Collaboration Contest 2011, we finally gave in and decided to make it happen. I want to personally thank everyone for entering and showing us your hard work and effort. Our team extensively reviewed all the submissions and we're finally ready to share the results!

Before we announce the official winners, we want to highlight some videos that stood out and caught our attention. They are as follows; Sherman and Terence (post #51), Jex Lee (post #52), Paul RobaiaJack, Hernstadt, and Hector Garcia's (post #63), lestarlight (post #66), Rizky Laganda, Adi Eka Putra, and Abie Jie Assegaff (post #81), Austin and Chad (post #84) awesome concept! Finally, last but not least - Krzysztof Kowalski (another great concept post #85). You guys did great and deserve recognition!

Tonight however, there can only be one team to come out on top. With that said, the winners of the Cardistry Collaboration Contest 2011 are JorTorBALL, Terry Lu, and A-Supoj (post #75). You guys did great! What we liked best about this video is the focus on the Cardistry and the raw skill. Please join us in a round of applause, they did great. You guys deserve it, keep pursuing your passion and your dreams. The super duper awesome trophy is yours, you earned it! Keep rocking!

Thank you once again to everyone who participated, it takes a lot of courage and effort to stand in the spotlight but as Jonathan Bayme so eloquently put, it's better to make signal than to make noise. You guys definitely made a signal and are all winners in our book, please take this challenge as a learning experience to further your knowledge and skill of this passion we all share and love.

[video=youtube;EKZGKLJHjxE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKZGKLJHjxE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Congratulations! The music we provided this year was admittedly challenging. It was short, it was fast, and it demanded some intense cardistry. Within the confines of one minute, you had to demonstrate some serious chops. And you guys rose to that challenge. Congratulations to our winners, and to everyone that participated this year. The trophy is in good hands, and I trust you guys will take good care of it!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Congrats guys! You 3 definitely deserved the prize this year. We saw great cardistry, the video was nicely put together, and all of it was easy to see! I loved watching the video, and I can see a lot of hard work was put into making it. Once again, congrats on the win! :)

Dear CCC2011 committee,

Thank you for your kindness. We are very proud to receive this award.
We are glad you liked this work. Thank you for all comments.

Best regards,
JorTorBALL

(พวกเราคือคนไทยครับ)

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results