Anonymous: "The Next Clue"

Lex

Dec 18, 2007
Chicago, IL
"The next clue is already in your hands. More details will soon follow."

Magicman123-2: have you checked the battery or the SIM card in the phone by any chance?

For, like, another letter, perhaps?

Lex

Dec 18, 2007
Chicago, IL
Not to come off mean or anything, but I do believe that this has been addressed a number of times in other "Anonymous" threads.

True, the question has been asked, but I don't believe there's been an answer. (If there has been, I'd be happy to see a link to the post--I just haven't seen one that I can remember.) The rest of us can speculate, but given that only one person has the phone, there aren't many other options.

True, the question has been asked, but I don't believe there's been an answer. (If there has been, I'd be happy to see a link to the post--I just haven't seen one that I can remember.) The rest of us can speculate, but given that only one person has the phone, there aren't many other options.

You are right. As far as I know there hasn't been an answer to the question, despite how many times it has been brought to his attention. But personally, i'm taking that as he did look, and didn't find anything. Though by all rights, I could be wrong. Given all the clues that we have, we are still somewhat in the dark. The ringing I believe no longer plays apart, since the phone has been delivered. Which also takes the Hex Coding out of the equation. Which leaves us with the recent RAA or RAD or R \A\ A or R \A\ D. And if i'm not mistaken, a few other clues here and there that have not lead to very much either.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
ALRIGHT!!! NOBODY PANIC!!! If things do not infact come to an end Saturday, we will form an Alliance. We will rise against this Anonymous Force!!! WE WILL TAKE BACK, OUR FREEDOM!!!

Who's with me!? *dead silence* right...

WE ARE SPARTA!!!!........
*crickets chirping*

I'm with you.....i ...guess.. .

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results