Another Card Design

Sep 10, 2007
Sacramento, CA
After I saw Eddie's card back (Master Chief is going to find you!), and realized how much I wanted my wynnings to show up in the mail, I was inspired to create my own card back. I love the simplicity of the Wynn's, but wanted a sinister deck that would include that simplicity. This is what I came up with:

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff33/the_unbeliever/KeleksCard.jpg

I made my sample fairly small and put my name over the design mainly because this its something I might get a couple of hundred decks made. Or what ever minimum I can find for a good price. Don't want anyone stealing my Idea after all.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Those are actually pretty cool. Simplicity is always nice.

I was wondering how long it would take before you could start seeing other people deck ideas around here. Keep it up! You never know who might be watching.

Shane K.

Those decks look awesome Kelek, I wish I had CS2 but, I use Photoshop Elements for all of my work, which gets the job done.

You should use that same design except make the Background colour black, and your design A Hot pink, that would be awesome, or just keep it white and have the background colour a nice black or smokey gray.

Overall those look very nice, great job.

-RA69

Sep 10, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Sep 1, 2007
I think that T11 should make someting simple.

Something simple like with a T11 Logo on a plain back like that.

It looks plain and simple and awesome.

EDIT:
Here's something that took like 1 minute in paint. I'm too lazy to reinstall Photoshop to do it f'real.

EDIT2: You might want to make a better anti rip thing. PM me for a good one, but if I really wanted to, I could rip it out of that picture.

Attachments

• T11 Idea.jpg
    T11 Idea.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 89
Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 25, 2007
custom cards?

After I saw Eddie's card back (Master Chief is going to find you!), and realized how much I wanted my wynnings to show up in the mail, I was inspired to create my own card back. I love the simplicity of the Wynn's, but wanted a sinister deck that would include that simplicity. This is what I came up with:

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff33/the_unbeliever/KeleksCard.jpg

I made my sample fairly small and put my name over the design mainly because this its something I might get a couple of hundred decks made. Or what ever minimum I can find for a good price. Don't want anyone stealing my Idea after all.

do me a favour mate and let me know if you're able to find somewhere that will give you a good deal on custom cards because I've been looking for a bit now...

thanks =)

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Kelek i liked you design of your cards!.When you make a couple a decks PM me and i will think about buying one.There really cool to me!:)

Sep 10, 2007
Sacramento, CA
yeah...thewy seem like a rip off of the wynns

Thats what I was going for.

do me a favour mate and let me know if you're able to find somewhere that will give you a good deal on custom cards because I've been looking for a bit now...

thanks =)

customplayingcards.com Is who I may go to just for a mock up. the minimum is 48 though >.>

I've been looking around too, I'l PM you if I find something spectacular.

I'm about 98% sure the USPCC does custom decks. I was gonna do one myself, but at the time I was interested in it, I didn't have the money. You might wanna check their site out.

Anthony Bass

I went to the site in the summer because I has a cool idea and emailed them if I could make a small run of cards for myself instead on the minimum of 10000 or something. They told me to get a quote form.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results