Another Illegal DVD Rip Website Question/Concern

Greetings fellow Magicians,

During one of my routine search of website's that contain illegally copied and DVD ripped magic effects, I was astonished at some of the ripped DVD's on this particular website. While going through the list, I have found about 90% of the ripped DVD's from here at Theory 11. I will be providing the website and all of the specific links to the powers at me here at Theory 11.

My only question is this, how do I go about informing the creators and distributors about the Biokinesis effect by Berk Eratay? I could not find the Inner Mind Productions website, so I'm at a loss as to whom I should share this information with so that it can be removed and hopefully for good.

So if anyone could please let me know as to how I can get in contact with them, I would be eternally grateful.

Hope to hear back from someone as to how I should go about bringing down the link, as well as many MANY others.

Dec 9, 2009
Manchester UK
Greetings fellow Magicians,

During one of my routine search of website's that contain illegally copied and DVD ripped magic effects, I was astonished at some of the ripped DVD's on this particular website. While going through the list, I have found about 90% of the ripped DVD's from here at Theory 11. I will be providing the website and all of the specific links to the powers at me here at Theory 11.

My only question is this, how do I go about informing the creators and distributors about the Biokinesis effect by Berk Eratay? I could not find the Inner Mind Productions website, so I'm at a loss as to whom I should share this information with so that it can be removed and hopefully for good.

So if anyone could please let me know as to how I can get in contact with them, I would be eternally grateful.

Hope to hear back from someone as to how I should go about bringing down the link, as well as many MANY others.

Biokinesis is released by Alakazam and from what I've seen on their site, Inner Mind Productions appears to be the company name for Alakazam's mentalism products so I would suggest contacting Alakazam with all the details - sales@alakazam.co.uk

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results