Another Symphony Question

Aug 18, 2008
So, i am planning on purchasing 4, 5, and 6 of the DG project in the future, so is there any benefit to still buying symphony. So the real question is, is there anything on this DVD that will not be on the project DVD's?

Jan 13, 2008
From what I've heard, no. Maybe the outtakes? But all the effects are supposed to be released on the upcoming projects. Symphony is essentially like a sneak peak at the projects; something to hold us over until the projects are finished (the aim is for the end of the year, in time for the holiday season). :)

Sep 1, 2007
So if you want some GREAT tricks, I would buy this. Or you have to wait till the end of the year, possibly longer for 3,4,5. All 5 of the effects are AMAZING!

Jan 13, 2008
So if you want some GREAT tricks, I would buy this. Or you have to wait till the end of the year, possibly longer for 3,4,5. All 5 of the effects are AMAZING!
Huh? I think you mean 4, 5, and 6. 3 is already out...it was released along with the first two.

But yeah, if you absolutely can't wait for a sneak peak at the DG Projects, then go for it and buy it. If you don't mind the wait, then by all means wait for the DG Projects 4, 5, and 6 to be released, as they may be coming out during the holiday season, or soon after. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results