Another trick idea.

I can execute everything needed to do the effect so I am not looking for ideas on how to accomplish but how to make it better. A card is FREELY CHOSEN! no I'll be honest, a card is forced on to a spectator. Lets say the ace of spades. The the two jokers make there appearance with a rubber band wrapped around them. The card is absolutely no question about it, shown 360 degrees inside the 2 rubber banded jokers. slowly (very importantly) pushed into the packet at an angle until nothing but the white part of one corner is shown. I ask the spectator to use there fingernails and clip the ace of spades. I slowly pull away from the ace and it has shrunken to a mini-ace of spades. I feel this is a better version of Paul Harris' return of the bizarre shrinking because it uses only the normal playing cards and the shrunken card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
If you could post a video, it would help.

Try to make this really visual. If you only held one corner of the joker packet that would be good. Also, if you could push the card in, pull it out to show it is still the ace of spades, and THEN shrink it that would be nice.

I would suggest trying to find a way of suggesting that there can be no duplicate. Rip a corner off, or initial the back and have the initials shrink as well. In addition, what is your cleanup like? The spectators are going to want to see the packet right away, and should be able to. Just some food for thought. I love the idea, keep revising it!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results