Any criticism?

I have three tricks I do, well there is an additional, and i'll include it too.
But give me help on these tricks.
1 m4Gn37
Very much like Blueprint from one on one, but with a different technique.
I dribble the cards and call for them to say stop, and confirm they want that card. I out jog it so they can see and remember it, then I push it into the deck.
I explain I will try and cut to it. I tell them I will try and feel their card due to magnetic pull. I pick of the first card, put it back on the deck and say no. Then I drop it. I peel off the second one, put it back on top and drop it. No. I peel off the third, put it back and drop it. I peel off the fourth and repeat. When I reach the fifth I say this was your card wasn't it? They say no so I flip it over and ask them what their card was, they say (9 of D) or whatever. I ask if I dropped it, they say yes. So I shake the wrong card and explain if I do that I can get a positive pull on thier card and switch them. I reveal their chosen card.

2 P0rT4L A sandwhich effect that I made personally. A card is chosen somewhere near the middle of the deck, I take it out while it's out jogged and make two packets. I out- jog it in the center of one and take the other packet and flip two cards of opposite color (D/H=red S/C=black) And place them at the bottom of the opposite packet. I change my mind and put in the middle. I touch certain points on the packet with 2 outjoggged cards and say I've opened up a portal, and these two cards are a gateway. I push in all out joged cards. Then I take the packet with two upside down cards and show that their card is in between the two opposites. (This can also be done like subway, when you push in the two opposites sometimes their card slides out I only sometiems use that.)

3 T1m3 A card is chosen and is put into the middle of the deck with no cuts or cover at all times. I pick off the top card and put it in the center, I explain that if I wave we can change time on 52 hour clock called cards, and with a wave it changes into their selected card.

4 ADDITIONAL 4Nn0yA variation on the sloppy shuffle triumph.
A card is chosen ad left in the center, NO CUTS OR ANYTHING, I don't even have a break, it isn't out jogged or anything. I explain that I was doing a trick for some spectators and this annoying kid grabs the deck and sloppy shuffles it, the "kid" shuffles is up and down upside and downside, for half the deck then leaves half the right way. I snatch the deck now as the kid watches. I look through the deck and show the auidiance, upside up cards, downside down cards, and back to back! I look for one card the right way and cut the deck once. With a wave all the cards return upside up, except the chosen card.

Rate each form 1-5/5 and tell me why.

I just speak them as Magnet, Portal, and that.
But I write them as numerals due to te names being soo generic.
Well thanks, I'm scrapping Time, Annoy, and Magnet.
Portal is still very nice looking opposed to the normal sandwich effect.
I have a new one that I really like, it's 100% original.

PR3s1D3NT
It's very nice. A card is chosen by the spectator and pushed into the middle of the deck.
I explain that I will try and cut to it. I take off 3 piles of three and show the nine cards to the spectator. I explain that the right one is the Democratic party, the left is the Republican party, and the middle is the green party. Their card is in one of these although I tell them not to signal or tell me.
I tell them that there was a 3-way tie between a person in each group. And their vote/card is the swing vote. So I take all nine cards and show they are all normal, each group individually, I take them and put thse three packets into the deck upside down (The wrong way)
I ask the spectatror what their 'vote" was. Without the deck ever even leaving their sight or any movments. I wave and ribbon spread the cards, or just spread to reveal all the cards are upside up, except one.
The President of The United Kingdoms of Carmericad.
Their chosen card.
Totally impromptu.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results