Any Deck

Mar 2, 2008
Has anyone came up to and ask to see you do some flourishes (maybe not in those words) with a deck of cards?

Should a good florishes like a good magic trick be accomplshed with any deck of cards?

Jul 25, 2008
Upstate New York
A lot of people just refer to it as "shuffling the cards" which in fact is wicked easy, but I guess its considered a laymen term for flourishing. Usually when I just show a flourish I will show them something like when you fan half the deck and take part of the cards and throw it. Its hard to explain, but I will do a flourish like this and go straight into a trick for them. Every once in a while someone will ask me to "shuffle" but usually they just request tricks.

For that question, as long as the cards spread and fan well they are fine to be used for flourishing and magic in my opinion. One exception is wynns, they are awesome for flourishing but they don't spread or fan that well.

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
Has anyone came up to and ask to see you do some flourishes (maybe not in those words) with a deck of cards?

Should a good florishes like a good magic trick be accomplshed with any deck of cards?

yes, they have. many, many times infact.

and no, its like skateboarding or juggling, youre free to use your own tools because of comfort.

I used to play a ton of CCGs, Magic, Star Wars, Vampire, Ani-Mayhem and I think that there were a few more, but out of all of my stragities, my favorite deck that even after 8 years of not playing I refuse to take it apart. Ill get to that one, but what are yours?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results