Any love for Si Stebbins?

Apr 2, 2017
California
Hello Friends,

I have been going over Tamariz again and was reading along when I stumbled upon The words Si Stebbins.

I had forgotten about this stack, I haven’t used It since I first started in Magic. Does anyone know of any good recourses on it? I’m more interested in learning all about it.

Thanks, Ned.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Si Stebbins is the bomb. Syd gave the perfect resource - the original text, now a public document.

Highly recommend number 7

Also, play around with it. The moment you know what their card is, you can focus fully on the presentation.

I suggest using some peaks or even a MD

Reactions: Ned Devine

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I use the Si Stebbins stack along with Dani Daortiz's variation on the stack. It's a powerful tool.

You can stack multiple hands with a Si Stebbins stack and you can go directly into a lot of Gilbreath Principle work. There's a lot of cool stuff you can do with it.

Reactions: Ned Devine
Apr 2, 2017
California
Thank you all for the responses. I have looked through and downloaded the original pamphlet and it really is a great recourse.

I have been playing with it for a while now and have been very excited to say that it has changed my own perception of how to do card tricks. I have been moving more towards mentalism lately and it really helps my persona.

Josh Burch, I’ll look into the Dani daprtiz variation and gilbreath principle. Lots to learn and having a lot of fun with it!

Thank you all for the info!!

-Marc

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results