Any magicians from B.C.?

Nov 29, 2007
Coquitlam, B.C., Canada
Just wondering if anyone hear is from the same general area as me...

I'm from Williams Lake, British Columbia, Canada. There seems to be a shortage of magicians in the area. Just curious if there's anyone that even remotely close to where I live.

While on topic of a low count of magicians in my area, I also noticed that there seem to be almost no tracable magic shops in all of B.C. If anyone has the name or location of such a shop in British Columbia, I would pleased to here of it.

Sorry, but it just feels kind of lonesome with no-one to coherse about the art I love, Thanks guys.

Nov 29, 2007
Coquitlam, B.C., Canada
Thanks, I see some shops in Vancouver on the list, which is great, cause I'm moving down there in a bit, and my worry was that there was no magic shops in B.C.

Again, Thanks Alot!

Oct 21, 2007
hi, I live in vancouver... Pretty far from Williams lake lol... and the only magic shop i can think of in BC would probley be Clowning Around Magic in down town vancouver....

Hey Corey,

I live just outside of Vancouver in a city called Richmond, maybe you've heard of it. Clownin' Around Magic is probably your only choice for magic shops in BC. Corey Landels (Another member) lives in Victoria I believe and there is one on the island but, isn't that great.

If you have any more questions shoot me a pm.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results