Any other good card magic books?

Dec 4, 2011
Imperial, CA
Anyone know any good titles of books involving card magic? besides royal road? I wanna learn more slights and techniques to become a better card technician, I already own royal road to card magic and read it, studied it fairly well

Jul 13, 2010
Anyone know any good titles of books involving card magic? besides royal road? I wanna learn more slights and techniques to become a better card technician, I already own royal road to card magic and read it, studied it fairly well

I would start with http://www.theory11.com/tricks/what-to-read-jason-england.php
Some of the books are very hard to get (The Kaplan and the Walton books). Some of the others are easier to get as parts of compilations, for example Close-Up Card Magic ist rewritten in The Classic Collection 1, and the Dai Vernon books by Ganson are also part of compilations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 27, 2009
I'll second ChrisWiens on the recommendation of looking at Jason Englands What to Read video. I have Stars of Magic, Expert Card Technique, and a few other classics that are mentioned in the What to Read video, They are all worth reading, and some of the moves in the books are absolutely genius.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results