Any Signed Card To Any Spectator's Wallet Review

Jan 22, 2012
I got this a long time ago and I thought I should give you some of my experiences with it.

Contents:
DVD, U.C.C.U. gimmick, username and password to members forum.

DVD:
The DVD has no menu and the teaching is only 15 minutes long. Unlike Jeff Kaylor's other production T.K.O., this one actually has a voice over of Jeff talking. There are also break downs of live performances in the DVD.

Teaching:
Jeff teaches you everything you need to know on how to use the U.C.C.U. and teaches you how to load the card into the wallet and that's it. I think though that he didn't want to give a lot of ideas on how to use the gimmick because he wants to see what YOU come up with. The teaching is also short but it's still good.

Gimmick:
THIS GIMMICK IS AWESOME! The gimmick is made so it's last for a long time. The gimmick itself can be used for more than just controlling a card. It can be used in conjunction with other tricks to make them cleaner. The gimmick can be also used to hold out gaff cards. Think about it, it will make your existing routines 5% cleaner. There are only two cons that I have found:
1. If your left handed your going to have some trouble with it because it's designed for right handed people
2. There is a shirt requirement.
But these cons are NOT that bad. In the Members forum, Jeff teaches you how the U.C.C.U. can be used for left handed people and even has special U.C.C.U.'s made for leftys. And the shirt requirement isn't a big deal because I'm sure most people have it already.

Thoughts:
I have to say that this is probably one of the best things for any card magician. Having a spectator's card appear inside their wallet will shatter their mind! It's truly a great effect. I have also used it with other tricks like Redemption, the shark, chicago opener, and so on and so forth. The U.C.C.U. really cleans up all the routines and is a reputation maker!

Score: 9.5/10
(Teaching was the only con)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results