Any tips on my laser deal?

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Wow. From a "Laser Deal" laymen (i.e. someone who hasn't learned the Laser Deal yet), it looked great. I've watched a lot of people perform the move (I find it very fascinating to watch), and you did it VERY well.

The only thing I would mention: I'm not sure if I'm supposed to see it, but there is a little peek of the card on the table a split second before it "disappears". I'm not sure if it is the desired effect (it made it look pretty cool imo), but I've never seen anyone else do that. Again, not sure if it is supposed to happen or not, I'm just telling you what I see.

Great job!

I'm sure you'll hear way better advice from other people on these forums (a lot of guys here do have experience with the move, not just watching it like I am).

Reactions: C J

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
It's the "Snap deal". The Laser is one of his presentations using it.

I think you're doing pretty well. The biggest thing I noticed is your very mechanical about it, very tense looking. You've got the base physical actions down, now work on relaxing a bit. Unless you're intentionally pretending to be a robot - then you're spot on.

Feb 26, 2018
incline village
It's the "Snap deal". The Laser is one of his presentations using it.

I think you're doing pretty well. The biggest thing I noticed is your very mechanical about it, very tense looking. You've got the base physical actions down, now work on relaxing a bit. Unless you're intentionally pretending to be a robot - then you're spot on.
thanks, lennart green is one of my favorite magicians and i want to model his moves as best as i can. so the input really helps.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results