Any vanish ring from spectator's hand?

Sep 1, 2007
Amsterdam
So i purchased northbound from sean fields and i must say the thing that would skyrocket this is if there is any ring vanish from spectator's hand that is fast reset and setup, easy to reproduce and angle proof? if yes from whom can i obtain this?

thx a dozen

Sep 2, 2007
Well, on a watch steal DVD (I forget which one) IT teaches you to JACK thier ring, whch can be used as a vanish.

Sep 12, 2007
Normandy, FRANCE
Well, in the DGP there's an effect called "Personnal safe". It's a coin across routine with coins travelling from your hand to your spectator's hand, in which they hold their ring. At the end of the routine, the last coin you're holding visually transforms into their ring, which vanishes from their hand...
I don't know if you can play with this idea and add Northbound to it, but that's actually a trick where the spec's ring vanishes from their hand !

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Hmmm the only time ive seen a ring vanish actually from the specs hand is in Personal Safe from one of the Daniel Garcia Project DVD's, but it will only naturally work in the context of his routine (or style of).

I'll have a think and get back to you... unless someone already knows a way to accomplish this??

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results