Anyone download instructions from Tenyo site?

Jan 9, 2017
I was going to download the English instructions for the Magic Maze but my security software didn't trust the site because it didn't recognize the signature. So I've been afraid to download from there.

Does anyone know how you determine which four maze cards (out of six) get handed to the spectator?

Or perhaps someone has downloaded instructions from Tenyo without issues?

Any input would be appreciated.

Ernie
Thousand Oaks, CA.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I was going to download the English instructions for the Magic Maze but my security software didn't trust the site because it didn't recognize the signature. So I've been afraid to download from there.

Does anyone know how you determine which four maze cards (out of six) get handed to the spectator?

Or perhaps someone has downloaded instructions from Tenyo without issues?

Any input would be appreciated.

Ernie
Thousand Oaks, CA.

I got this.

First of all, Magic Maze is absolutely brilliant. There's a reason why it got a Toy of the Year award in Japan.

PM me picture proof of you having Magic Maze, and I'll send you the instructions.

Reactions: Josh Burch
Jan 9, 2017
I got this.

First of all, Magic Maze is absolutely brilliant. There's a reason why it got a Toy of the Year award in Japan.

PM me picture proof of you having Magic Maze, and I'll send you the instructions.

It IS brilliant as I've been trying to figure the logic out myself for 5 days now. Reaching the desperation point!!
Thanx for the input!! Here's my proof: Unfortunately it says the pic file is too large. Can't imagine why, it's just one picture.
How else can I prove it......
Hmmmmmm

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
It IS brilliant as I've been trying to figure the logic out myself for 5 days now. Reaching the desperation point!!
Thanx for the input!! Here's my proof: Unfortunately it says the pic file is too large. Can't imagine why, it's just one picture.
How else can I prove it......
Hmmmmmm

Go on Imgur or Instagram, throw the picture there, post link here, that'll work too

Jan 9, 2017
OK Brett, I've got the pic loaded on Instagram. Now I have to figure out how to post the link here.......

Jan 9, 2017
If it's not that, try Ernest William Johnson. Or: yeargues37.
Not sure which is the handle vs. Instagram name.

Jan 9, 2017
When I first read the performance I knew I'd eventually own it. I tried to logically deduce the method before having received instructions, and I must say that it was pure fun! But nothing compared to watching this thing amaze/baffle Joe spectator.
Packs flat, save for six mini Clips, but plays huge.
Very appealing to logic lovers.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
When I first read the performance I knew I'd eventually own it. I tried to logically deduce the method before having received instructions, and I must say that it was pure fun! But nothing compared to watching this thing amaze/baffle Joe spectator.
Packs flat, save for six mini Clips, but plays huge.
Very appealing to logic lovers.

I'm currently trying to scale it up 3 times it's size for a kids show. Making the maze designs are going to destroy my hands

Jan 9, 2017
I'm currently trying to scale it up 3 times it's size for a kids show. Making the maze designs are going to destroy my hands
%%%%%%%
Yeah, I was thinking about making the board and clips a lot more classy, for example, make the board out of walnut, with a super finish and the goals and starting spots carved in, with some built in effect to replace the clips (some simple hardware to digitally represent the state. And finally a built-in slot to secretly obtain the necessary Maze cards.

Jan 14, 2017
As a result of this thread I searched the Internet and purchased Magic Maze. It arrived today!!
But, now I am in the same situation as @Qvattels (Ironically, the instructions on how to open the package are quite clear illustrations)
daac9d28-0eb9-4b69-9456-c133f3b37f90

There *are* some illustrations that give me the gist of how the effect works, but not enough to practice it.
upload_2017-3-13_20-2-32.png

If you don't mind @Brett Hurley, I am going to PM you with a link to photos proving I own the effect.
ATdhvaannkcse.

Jan 9, 2017
Funny isn't it? (box instructions).

I should've kept the file Brett shot over to me. I'll be able to help you if you can't get satisfaction otherwise. I didn't save the file unfortunately but it's not hard. I don’t think I could have figured it out myself. Check with ya later.

Reactions: ParkinT
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results