Anyone else do this in their ACR ??

ACR, is one of my favorite tricks to perform, great practice for lift, and if you mess up you can always say not your card right ?? Lol..... Anyway, a lot of times I'm wearing my Phillies hat on backwards when I'm out casually and instead of doing card to mouth, I'll slip top part of card under edge of my fitted cap, fits perfectly, and sometimes I slide the whole card in their by accident , literally whole card....... Then I act like I have a headache get on my knee and ask them to hold my hat, thus producing my version of Card to Hat !!! I can get a vid if you guys want a live performance. Thx.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Nice work.

My personal philosophy is that I assume pretty much everything I come up with will have been published already - probably a hundred years ago. Don't worry about it - you have to keep creating for some time until you work through all the stuff that everyone thinks of, and start coming up with truly original stuff. Keep it up!

Nice work.

My personal philosophy is that I assume pretty much everything I come up with will have been published already - probably a hundred years ago. Don't worry about it - you have to keep creating for some time until you work through all the stuff that everyone thinks of, and start coming up with truly original stuff. Keep it up!
Thanks man !! What I meant by asking these anybody else do this I meant specifically in the theory 11 forum here LOL. I doubt I'll actually create anything until I have years of experience under my belt ha ha. Any other cool suggestions though on where I could produce the card besides pocket, wallet,or hat ? I guess if I was in like a mall area or something I could always plant a dupe somewhere, yeah ?

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I used to produce the card from a flat cap, yeah. I've also done a coin-through-cap with that same hat.

Restaurant workers often plant cards in various places to be able to do fun reveals. I know one guy who would have cards all over the restaurant by the end of the night and then do a ridiculous routine where he says someone's card is going to end up in a crazy place, then starts pulling cards out of napkins, plants, coffee cups, etc., each time, "Is this your card? No! ... Oh. Well, is THIS your card!?" until finally the actual proper card is under the person's table cloth right in front of them.

I used to produce the card from a flat cap, yeah. I've also done a coin-through-cap with that same hat.

Restaurant workers often plant cards in various places to be able to do fun reveals. I know one guy who would have cards all over the restaurant by the end of the night and then do a ridiculous routine where he says someone's card is going to end up in a crazy place, then starts pulling cards out of napkins, plants, coffee cups, etc., each time, "Is this your card? No! ... Oh. Well, is THIS your card!?" until finally the actual proper card is under the person's table cloth right in front of them.
Lmao, I can imagine that probably 52 cards all over the place in there........ That's cool !!!

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results