Anyone familiar with Paul Cummins?

Sep 28, 2007
In the Talk About Tricks DVD vol. 1, Paul Cummins performs Punken Droker, after that, he separates the blacks and reds and shuffles the reds together face up and face down, and same with all the blacks. Then at the end of the trick the deck is back to a mixed up black/red all face up condition. They don't explain it. Does anyone know what it is called or where i can find it? Any help would be appreciated.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
I havn't got any of his material, but i seen him perform at the sessions convention '07 and he was awesome, located 14 spectators different cards, insane!

Infact i thik Wayne Houcin seen the performance aswel.

Lloyd

Mar 25, 2008
Arkansas
Did they put Side Steal on DVD? I thought that was one of those VHS tapes that never made it to the conversion process.

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
Paul Cummings is amazing. I met him in person at a convention in Seattle, and to see his side steal in person made me speachless. Well, granted, his hands are friggen enormous and could probably palm an elephant (well, baby elephant at least), its still pretty darn smooth.

And to the person who mentioned him finding 14 spectators' cards, the trick is called Fusilade and is amazing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results