Anyone in Richmond, VA?

If anyone is in Richmond, VA or lives near Richmond, I'm performing at the Kings Dominion theme park with the Freak Show Delux as part of Kings Dominion's Halloween Haunt event.

Performance dates are from September 26th (Saturday) Through October 31st of 2009.

If you are local and would like to see the show, or if you want to get together and have a jam session (I am VERY bored through the week Monday through Thursday) please send me a private message.

My acts that I am doing, and are subject to change at a moments notice:

Bull Whip Stunt Cracking & Live Target Practice. (An assistant holds targets that I strike from her hand)

The Tourcher of India: The Bed of Nails. I lay sandwitched between two beds of nails with over 500 razor sharp steel spikes pressed against my chest and an assistant breaks a cinder block from my chest with a sledge hammer.

Thanks!
William Draven

Nov 10, 2007
Virginia
If anyone is in Richmond, VA or lives near Richmond, I'm performing at the Kings Dominion theme park with the Freak Show Delux as part of Kings Dominion's Halloween Haunt event.

Performance dates are from September 26th (Saturday) Through October 31st of 2009.

If you are local and would like to see the show, or if you want to get together and have a jam session (I am VERY bored through the week Monday through Thursday) please send me a private message.

My acts that I am doing, and are subject to change at a moments notice:

Bull Whip Stunt Cracking & Live Target Practice. (An assistant holds targets that I strike from her hand)

The Tourcher of India: The Bed of Nails. I lay sandwitched between two beds of nails with over 500 razor sharp steel spikes pressed against my chest and an assistant breaks a cinder block from my chest with a sledge hammer.

Thanks!
William Draven

Did you perhaps perform at the boardwalk in Virginia Beach by any chance?

Negative, however I do have family there. There's a good chance that the Beach will see me soon enough.

So far I've only performed within the theme park itself. I've got a kick rear theater that I perform in. Check out my facebook for pictures!

William,

I'm about 2 hours from there. I might be taking a road trip soon bro... what times will be you performing at? Would like to get together and hang for a bit before or after if possible...

Talk soon,
Steve

P.S. What's your facebook link? I'll add you.

I will be performing on the stage close to the Nick zone in Kings Dominion, which is a stones throw from the Eiffle Tower. I am performing as part of the Freak Show Delux crew. I am not doing a solo act.

The performances start this Saturday and will be on the weekends only. Friday, Sat, and Sun.

Show times most likely will be subject to change. Though more information may be available on the kings dominion website. I think it's www.kingsdominion.com but google it to make sure.

If you plan on attending the event, let me know. I am not sure if I have any comps or not but send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results