Anyone know this trick?

Jan 14, 2017
The problem with a video like this is that it can be edited very selectively. I would bet, the *several* times he missed, he just did not mention the slip of paper - notice how even these spectators forgot about it until he mentioned it.
Often, when I am just in a casual situation and there is a deck of cards - not even standard playing cards - I will boldly name a card that I know is in the deck and dramatically turn over the top card. I am wrong about 80% of the time. But those few times I am simply lucky it is AMAZING and completely floors those with me.

Guys like Daniel Fernandez has been exposed for hiring actresses so I'm not entirely sure how realistic this whole performance was. If you would like to perform something similar to this, Peter Turner teaches this on Freeform Mentalism Volume 1. Only instead of a date he uses the plot of think of your dream location (or something like that). Typically he forces them to think of a beach but there are outs if they don't come up with a beach. Best of luck!

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
The effect can be done with a 100% certainty, with a sleight (pn intended) difference from how it appears on the video. The two skills you need to know are in 13 Steps to Mentalism or pretty much any other mentalism text.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results