Anyone seen this?

Nov 18, 2008
CA
WOAH!!! That was insane! I watched that entire thing wide-eyed. That really is incredible. What's this stuff called?(if it has a name). EDIT: It's contact juggling

Jan 13, 2008
That was very awesome. I think I was most impressed with how original this is...it takes an old premise (making something float), but puts a whole new spin on it. I really like it. :)

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
Wow, a video on what I just started, very exciting. Yes this is called contact juggling and the thing where he makes it look like it's floating is known as an isolation. There is a very good contact juggling video in the media section by Bizar; probably my favorite one of the art at the moment.

Jul 10, 2008
That looked amazing. Anyone notice the camera person get sidetracked with the chick in teal shorts at 1:13? That made me giggle.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
It is indeed called Contact Juggling, and it's actually a lot of fun! Hellalotta practice to be good, though.

If you enjoyed that video, take a look at Beans as well as Moon. Sensei Strange is also pretty cool.

I enjoy watching Moon, though.

-ThrallMind

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2755

Amazing..... I have seen videos like these before. Lots of skill there. Amazing....

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results