Anyone Yet to Recieve their Product?

Well I placed my order the very first hour T11 was opened, I ordered Distrotion and 3 Decks of Guardians and I used the cheap shipping. I live in Canada so that was INT'L Airmal something-or-other, and I've numerous people from Canada already recieve their shipment. So I was wondering who else besides me hasn't gotten anything yet? I really have no idea when my stuff is coming and it just seems everyone else has gotten their shipments already :(

-RA69

Mine got ordered on a tuesday, came in on that thursday, so 3 days. I live in MA, so I don't know about canada.
Did you get a shipping confirmation email?

Thanks,
Evan

(PS: I ordered distortion and 6 guardians.)

Sep 2, 2007
Well I placed my order the very first hour T11 was opened, I ordered Distrotion and 3 Decks of Guardians and I used the cheap shipping. I live in Canada so that was INT'L Airmal something-or-other, and I've numerous people from Canada already recieve their shipment. So I was wondering who else besides me hasn't gotten anything yet? I really have no idea when my stuff is coming and it just seems everyone else has gotten their shipments already :(

-RA69

I know a couple of guys in Canada who have yet to receive their packages, due to problems in customs.

Items shipped via First Class Internation arrive within 7-21 business days. If it doesn't arrive within that time interval, you should sumbit a ticket - http://www.theory11.com/support.

Good Luck.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
I ordered the first night Theory 11 was released, and my order left the warehouse last Thursday. I live in Canada, and haven't recieved it yet. Customs people annoy me.

Guys...

Once it's shipped from T11, then it's completely out of their hands. Any and all problems afterwards needs to be dealt with the shipping company. T11 can only do so much, and that ends once the package is out of their hands...

Best.
Steve

Yeah I realize that but, I was just checking to see if my postal service was slacking or if other people were in the same boat as me.

-RA69

Just got mine today, was posted on 5th to the UK with the slowest/cheapest shipping. I don't mind the delay but then I got the nice suprise of a £15($30) customs charge!! Anyone else overseas have this?

Apart from one package that was sent by Fedex this is the ONLY time I have had to pay a customs charge when ordering magic from the US, and it really puts me off ordering again, I know this was a larger shipment than I might purchase in future but still I don't want to get hammered every time I order... Is there anything the T11 guys can do?

On my box it says 'Goods purchased and imported into the EU with a value over £18($36) or goods imported from one private person to antoher private person as a gift with a value over £36($72) are subject to customs charges'

Now my package had the total on which was over $72 and was marked as Other on the customs declaration.

In the past when I have ordered from other companies I have noticed they have put a reduced 'token' price on and marked it as a gift, is this something T11 would consider for future shipping, if not I may have to think twice about ordering or at least reduce the amount I order so as not to occur this again.

Anyway on a happier note the DVD packaging and the way the gimmcks etc. were packaged looks great I'm off to pop the DVDs in and have a magic fest! :D

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007

-RA69

i havent gotten my shipment yet, any i ordered 22 days ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! theyre customer service is bad..

Sep 2, 2007
i havent gotten my shipment yet, any i ordered 22 days ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! theyre customer service is bad..

What was your shipping method? If it was First Class International, it take 7-21 days, so waiting 22 days is expected. However, if your wait falls greatly out of the expected time range, you should submit a submit a support ticket, www.theory11.com/support -- I'm sure they'll help you locate your package.

Further, theory11's customer service is not responsible for the arrival of the package after it leaves their hands, usually within 24 hours of your order. The responsibility lies with the shipping company, whether its the USPS or the UPS, for they are in charge of the safe and fast, or lack thereof, arrival of your package.

Cheers,
JTM

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa

Hmm thats odd..

I got mine 4 days after ordering..
using the cheapest method of shipping.

By the way..
Is your name your real name backwards?

Its realllllly bothering me =P

~Jordan

Well I've gotten my product sent I posted this, it took 10 business days for the cheap shipping to arrive and 6 for the fastest shipping. Any of you in different countries (I.E. outside of the USA) may have issues wth customs and such. I've heard numerous people saying their package was late due to the fact it had to cross borders. Well don't worry really it will come and don't get yourself all hyped because of the APPROXIMATE wait times. Anything can happen which results in your package being late so be patient. Also don't count by actual days, you need to count by business days (I.E. Monday-Friday) since most post offices (or couriers) are closed on weekends.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results