AoA 3 Vol. Series by Paul Harris - A Question!

I have seen a preview video of the Invisible Palm by Paul Harris via. Ellusioinst
http://www.ellusionist.com/order/art_of_astonishment_paul_harris.htm
and I watched it a few times and I taught myself how it was done...Damn!!!. This to my knowledge is one of the many Patters you can use for the trick and I was blown away when I was it!

now my question is, What volume is this trick in? and in your opinion of owning the books, which one is the Best, easyiest/hardest most visual and/or best to learn from...

I only have the books (as follows)
RR2CM,
Random Acts of Magic

and Criss Angels (not that im a fan of him, just wanted to read it)
and Davind Blaine's

I have been In card magic since my begging of magic, a year ago and as you can see I have very few books, and I am contantly hearing from Brent Smith, my LMS owner, that Paul Harris is pheonominaly amazing, and I dont have any of his products. so for a check I was wondering if you guys could help me decide which volume to get and if I should.

Thanks, Dayton

Aug 31, 2007
Invisible palm is in book 3...but like said before all three are great. I cannot imagine only owning one of them.

Nov 16, 2007
www.youtube.com
get all 3, you won't regret it!! there are so many fun routines in there.. nightshades, the perfectionist, wack your pack, vacuum cleaner cards, immaculate connection, osmosis.. man the list goes on and on. On top of that, the style of writing is entertaining as well.

Sep 1, 2007
i totally agree.These books will be ya best purchase u will make.So much good stuff and stories.Harris is one the best magicians ive seen.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results