AoA?

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
ok so i have all 3 books of aoa by paul harris and i was just wondering wat are some of your favorit effects and wat page and book might i find them in thanks alot guys

Sep 2, 2007
also, it's much more gratrifying, and educational, if you look through the books YOURSELF and find what YOU like.

also, it's much more gratrifying, and educational, if you look through the books YOURSELF and find what YOU like.

Owned!,.................Really do your homework. When I first got Bobos book I asked the same thing and someone answered the same way and they where dead on with their answer. You will learn to actually appreciate the books more by searching through them yourself.

Sep 1, 2007
Read the books. That's why you invested your money on them in the first place, right?

thats bice n all to use the seach but i wanted to know your favs not somebodyelses

Not to be too much of a stickler,...but this seem's to happen alot with you.

It's,....

- Nice, not bice
- And, not N ( Are you texting your post?)
- Using, not to use
- Forgot, feature
- I, not i
- Favorites, not favs (comma) + (space) the (else's).

Just trying to help.

Jul 16, 2008
somewhere in New York
thats bice n all to use the seach but i wanted to know your favs not somebodyelses

thats very confusing. you make a thread asking what everyones favorites are but you say you dont wanna know sombody elses? im so confused. and really read threw it urself. everyone likes different things and u might not like something that someone else does. aoa is great. read threw it skip around and u'll find it more rewarding that way

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
There's a video somewhere of a guy saying that you shouldn't ask for specific tricks, you have to go out and search for the tricks that are right for you. I don't know where it is but i'm sure someone else does.

Sep 17, 2008
Maryland
Why is everyone giving him a hard time about this? Yeah sure he needs to read the books on his own...maybe...not everyone will want to do that (regardless if you think they should or not).

We don't need everyone to tell him the same thing.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
"When another magician asks me where I learned a certain trick (and it's from AoA) I will just tell them to look in Art of Astonishments. Because they will always find something they like better than the effect I showed them."

-Ryan Plunkett

I would suggest you take those words of advice Ramo.

-Michael

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
well, if someones gonna buy it and not gonna read them..then whats the point in owning them? really,

-Nikki

You may find this surprising, but it's not our place to tell him what to do with his books. If he only wants to read tricks that we recommend, than that's his decision, not ours.
If you want to help him, than help him. And no, saying "reading the whole book will help him" is not a help. He is not retarded, he knows that. He was just asking a simple question.
You guys need to lay of soap operas for a few days...

Jul 16, 2008
somewhere in New York
You may find this surprising, but it's not our place to tell him what to do with his books. If he only wants to read tricks that we recommend, than that's his decision, not ours.
If you want to help him, than help him. And no, saying "reading the whole book will help him" is not a help. He is not retarded, he knows that. He was just asking a simple question.
You guys need to lay of soap operas for a few days...

i NEVER said he had to read the whole book...i ment...like if ur gonna buy a book....its pointless if u never even open it like read some of it..i never said read the whole thing

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
i NEVER said he had to read the whole book...i ment...like if ur gonna buy a book....its pointless if u never even open it like read some of it..i never said read the whole thing

I'm pretty sure that he will open those books. He just asked what are, in our opinion, good effects in those books. Maybe he wants to read them first, maybe he wants to read just those effects and not the others. So again, it is not our place, or problem to deal with that.

If you have opinion about effects, tell us. If you don't have, then don't tell us.

This is not directed only at you Nikki, but to all of you guys that make such a big deal out of this...

I'm pretty sure that he will open those books. He just asked what are, in our opinion, good effects in those books. Maybe he wants to read them first, maybe he wants to read just those effects and not the others. So again, it is not our place, or problem to deal with that.

If you have opinion about effects, tell us. If you don't have, then don't tell us.

This is not directed only at you Nikki, but to all of you guys that make such a big deal out of this...

I'm not quite sure who is making a big deal out of it, but if you mean telling him to use his own head and thoughts to discover gold from set of sacred books in magic since that's the point. Then yes I'm guilty. I don't bother taking punches Toby only to help enlighten those around me and if I discover something on the way then that's part of the path. And Nicki didn't we already discuus something on male nurses or am I having deja vu?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results