Apollo Robbins DVD/Book?

Mar 28, 2010
Maryland
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if any of you know if Apollo Robbins has written any books or produced any DVDs on pickpocketing (or anything else for that matter)? Also for those of you who do pickpocketing acts, what books/DVDs would you recommend?

Thanks!

Sep 1, 2007
He has his coin and card work in the "Cultural Exchange" DVDs, and last I heard he was working on putting something out in the way of pickpocketing. You can find his lectures on his philosophy of pickpocketing, and find the techniques elsewhere.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
In the Cultural Exchange series, he has a couple tricks where planting cards on your spectator is necessary, but that's all I can think of in those DVDs. Shoot Ogawa also sells some notes that Apollo came out with (one is about his magic, the other is about watch steals and put-pocketing) which you can find on his site.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
The Cultural Exchange series are amazing, cant recommend them enough. For pickpocketing my top pick is Jim Ravel's Theatrical Pickpocketing, stay away from Coat and Baird's, in my opinion their technique is way to rough and they man handle the subject, no finesse. Hope this helps.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results