Are breather crimps permanent

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
How do you remove one? Most of the time they are pretty permanent in my experience. I'd love to have information on removing them :)
I did the exact same thing in the opposite direction. Normally it'll get rid of like 70 percent of it, which is normally good enough for an on the go job. If I need to take it up a notch, put it in the middle of a new deck, put that in the case, put that in a card clip, put that on a flat book and a ton of heavy flat books on top. Leave that for a while.

I put a crimp in the first "luxury/custom deck" that I bought and spent a long time trying to fix it.

Reactions: Josh Burch

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I did the exact same thing in the opposite direction. Normally it'll get rid of like 70 percent of it, which is normally good enough for an on the go job. If I need to take it up a notch, put it in the middle of a new deck, put that in the case, put that in a card clip, put that on a flat book and a ton of heavy flat books on top. Leave that for a while.

I put a crimp in the first "luxury/custom deck" that I bought and spent a long time trying to fix it.

I guess I don't have the patience haha. Most of mine are fairly resilient, then again I could be putting too much work into them.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I guess I don't have the patience haha. Most of mine are fairly resilient, then again I could be putting too much work into them.
At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter. Thinking back, if I let that card stay as a breather, I would always have a breather for performance...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results