Are Dlites worth it?

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Thats an impossible question to answer. It depends on what you like.

Some love them and some think they are silly. I have seen really great performances with them as well as really crappy ones. For me, I would never use them but I guess it depends on your style.

Check out some really good performances of them then think about if its something you could use and if it would fit in with what your doing.

Apr 28, 2008
I agree that this is an impossible question.

Look at the video of them, do you want to be able to perform that effect? If you do then they are worth buying.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
I've never had anyone guess correctly as to what they are, but I really like mine. I don't use them in shows because lighting is never quite right for where I perform, but I often used them in the restaurant I worked in. Sometimes I would just play with them and walk around to get some attention, and at Christmas, I would 'pluck' lights off the little tree they had to get some fun attention. I had a bunch of tables applause once while I was doing it for some servers. I didn't realize they were all watching. -Which also reminds me that the angles from a distance are awesome. ;)

Remember to pick up two though. One is near useless, unless you have a specific effect in mind, like Jason Latimers for example.

j

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results