Are the Arrcos gone?

C

Cardmaster211

I think these playing cards are gone because I checked on dananddave, maydey and kardwell and they don't have reg. arrcos. So I want to know more about it.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Well the Arrcos are still being printed but they are now being printed with a different finish that the above stores do not like. I have heard that these cards are comparable to 125's. That is the same thing with Aladdins. Most stores have decided that until the USPCC starts printing them the sake way again, they will no lnger sell them.

Hope this answers your question.

-G

JJK

Jun 16, 2010
How do you know the difference between the old 'good' ones and the new ones with a different finish?

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Well, you kinda have to have used the old ones. Apparently the difference is huge so it should not be too hard to differentiate.

-G

JJK

Jun 16, 2010
Well, you kinda have to have used the old ones. Apparently the difference is huge so it should not be too hard to differentiate.

-G

I mean when buying them.

Are they called something different (eg with Bikes you had Rider backs that are now Standard Face) or...

Basically if i was buying some of the Internet is there anyway i could know?

Mr King Cobra

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2008
New Arrcos

The new Arrcos are junk. I have seen a wet dish rag stiffer than the new arrcos are. They are thinner than the old ones. They do not fan very good. They say that they are as good as the old ones, but they are not. You can tell right away that there not very good. Don't waste your money.

Mr King Cobra

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2008
Arrcos Playing Cards

If there made in Erlanger, KY don't buy them. It has Erlanger, KY on the bottom of the box.

May 16, 2009
Actually, the Arrcos are not being printed at the moment. The new ones with the black seals that you are getting now were from a SINGLE PRINT RUN that an ebay seller made with uspcc. That was probably 3000-5000 decks I reckon anyway, so the cards will still be around, except the stock isn't the same as it used to be.

Jun 10, 2010
I mean when buying them.

Are they called something different (eg with Bikes you had Rider backs that are now Standard Face) or...

Basically if i was buying some of the Internet is there anyway i could know?

The "Rider Backs" are technically the "Standard Face" as far as regular Bicycle playing cards go. I have a few packs that say Rider backs or Standard Face and they both feel the exact same (only used once or twice for a performance)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results