Are there any current limited cards?

Aug 7, 2018
I know in the past (before I heard about this site) there were quite a few limited decks. I was wondering if there are any limited decks on the site currently that I should buy before they’re taken down. I know some decks like the blue monarchs are always available, but if there are currently any limited decks, what are they and how will I know about future ones?

Dec 5, 2014
I don't see any "limited" decks for sale on the website right now, but in the archive, there are a few decks that are available to purchase with points but no longer able to purchase with straight cash.

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Aug 7, 2018
I don't think there are any right now. And my best advice would be to just keep a lookout for new decks being released and check the descriptions to see if they're limited.
Okay thanks. I was wondering if there was some special way people knew about this stuff (like if an ad popped up or an email or something). I’m new to this so I missed out on the old milited decks so I want to get a head start on the new ones when they do come out

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results