Aristocrats VS Fulton's Clip Joint

Aug 28, 2009
Athens,Greece
Hello to everyone, I hope you are having a nice day so far.
Lately I have been thinking of buying some decks of cards.I already have in my posession two Aristocrat decks, one of each colour (I am talking about the new 2011 decks).
I was thinking of buying quite a few decks, as I live in Greece and the shipping costs are not so cheap.So, in order to take advantage of combined shipping, I wanted to buy 17 decks.this is the list:
1 Samurai deck, 1 Infinity deck, 1 Monarchs deck, 3 Artifice Decks
2 Aladdins, 1 Bee Stingers Red, 3 Fantastique decks and 5 Fulton clip joint decks.
But yesterday I played with the aristocrat decks again after a while and saw that the handling is extremely smooth and that I like a lot how these cards feel.So, my question is, how the FCJ decks feel compared to the Aristocrat decks?Do they feel similarly? Worse? Better? And should I take out some other deck in order to buy some Aristocrats? I think you can understand what I am asking for.If not, please ask me to clarify myself.
I am very sorry for the long thread.Have a nice day and please, if you can help (you have handled either deck or you have been told about them) reply to this thread.

I absolutely love the Clip Joints. They amazing amazingly there smooth as silk. And they don't lose that springy stock or smooth finish any time soon. I have been playing with my clip joints for about two weeks, and they still handle like new. I recommend the clip joints one hundred percent.

In my opinion, the Fantastique decks look awesome, but they don't last as long. The metallic ink on the cards causes them to absorb moisture more easily because there is already moisture in the stock from that ink, so if you don't had any, I would buy one. Since you live on the Mediterranean (presumably), then I'm sure you'll need some cards that last longer. Ultimately, it's up to you, but I think I would try to get more bang for my buck/euro.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results