Arrco or Wynn?

HI guys,
I just wanna know which deck you would recommend. I started looking on ebay for some cards, because I have only two decks of bikes left, so I thought I could ask you: arrco's or wynns?
I think it would be really helpful if you can compare those decks with other decks.
for example are wynns like vintage 1800 from e?
thanks for your help.:D

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
No, they're both different. Have a look at the forum reviews, there's a very similar topic going on right now, actually. Ultimately it depends on choice.

In general, wynns don't fan very well, but they hold together extremely well for cuts. Arrcos are a little like Bikes, but softer/a little more plasticky and is more flexible (without actually having a plastic finish). Ultimately, the only judge of which feels better is you.

I'e been doing magic since 1,5 years now, and now I wanna go in xcm, but also stay in magic.
So I heard that wynns are good for flourishing, but are they also good for doing magic?
I thought about a brick of wynns and a brick of arrcos.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
In my personal opinion Wynns are considerably better for XCM than magic. The fact that they don't fan (due to them not spreading) is quite annoying in terms of card handling with some of the basic sleights that do require some spreading freedom of movement.

So, are wynns similar to vintage 1800?
because 1800 doesn't spread at all and they are also really bad cards.
But I will do what aJohnson says, I will buy two packets of each on ebay:D

btw: thanks for the requests, that confirms that theory 11 is still the best website on planet earth :)

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
I have Wynn's, which IMO are very good for cuts and generally look good. They fan like crap, but apart from that they are good cards. I will be recieving a deck of Arrcos on Tuesday so I'll know the difference then :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results