Arrco vs. Arrco

Sep 1, 2007
Are there any perceivable differences betweem Arrco Streamline Playing Cards and Arrco U.S. Reg. Playing Cards other than the back design? Are there any handling differences, that is to say do the two use a different stock, finish, etc?

Sep 1, 2007
I have only handled Arrco Streamlines. They, in my opinion, are not good cards. They have a smooth "plastic" finish and do not handle too well. I've only heard about U.S. Regulations, but I assume they are much better cards. Hope that helped.

Sep 1, 2007
I have only handled Arrco Streamlines. They, in my opinion, are not good cards. They have a smooth "plastic" finish and do not handle too well. I've only heard about U.S. Regulations, but I assume they are much better cards. Hope that helped.

Why, yes. Yes it did. Thank you.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I have handled Arrco Streamlines for a tiny bit. It felt just like a plastic card to me and I didn't really like it. As for the US Regulations, it even says it's a plastic finish but I don't even notice it. They are my favorite cards that I have :)

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Arrco Streamlines and Arrco US Regs are completely different card, with only a name in common. Streamlines are very plastic, and terrible for magic and flourishing. Arrco US Regs, on the other hand, are much smoother and handle wonderfully. They are probably one of my favorite decks.

David

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
Go for US Regs. But.. Some people really like Streamlines. Please check Decknique for your playing card needs, we are there to help.

As well as we research a lot..........

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results